Hello Sir,
I am working with Infosys and currently in US on deputation. I came to US on 22 May 2011, and would like to know what needs to be taken care while filing the income tax return for the year 2011-12.
Infosys has deducted TDS from my salary and issued my the Form 16 A and Salary Certificate.

Please advice.


- Prasanth Ramalayam


india has a double tax avoidance agreement with US and if ur income is not taxed in US, you can file a rturn here electonically.please send ur PAN COPY as well as form 16 to assist. my professiomal charges will be around rs 1200.

» More Queries

Enter your email address: